[NSRCA-dist8] Sequences

Rex Lesher trexlesh at msn.com
Fri Jul 10 07:46:15 AKDT 2020

Hi Art
The sequences need to change on schedule to stay in sync with FAI.
It's not just the changing of sequences.
This also effects the rules change committee work.  And, also causes the need for judging seminars and judge certification every year.
This happened before, years ago where the sequences languished and caused everything to get screwed up.  It took quite a lot of work and having to fly a sequence for one season to straighten it out so everything works like it is supposed to.

Rex