[NSRCA-dist8] FW: Pattern plane

Karl Watts Karl.Watts at saintalphonsus.org
Sat Aug 22 11:49:42 AKDT 2020

I friend gave me this nice classic pattern plane.  In really good shape, composite fuse, foam core wings, OS FS-120 surpass that still runs strong.  Anyone familiar with it?  Need to know where to set the CG.  1/3rd back from the leading edge at the fuse?  Good starting point for control throws, 8 degrees on aileron and 10 degrees on elevator?

Egad, the smoke from the forest fires here is bad today!  Went out to the field and just turned around to come home, visibility low.

Karl