[NSRCA-dist8] 7th Annual Desert Pattern Cahallenge

John Bentley j.bentley at usa.net
Tue Oct 22 19:41:50 AKDT 2019

Hi all, My contest is on is Arizona once again. Hope to see you there

 John Bentley here:
Just a note to let you all know that the 7th Annual Desert Pattern Challenge
is on the books for 2020. There will be 2 contests back to back in Arizona
this spring. Gary Switala will have his contest on February 22/23 and my
contest will be February 29/March 1 2020.
Camping will be allowed at the EVA field starting on Thursday February 27th
through Monday March 2nd.
Lunch on Friday will be at 12:30 at the Rex and John camp! Bring a chair!
Attached is the EDF pattern, We will fly 3 rounds of EDF 2 rounds on Saturday
and one round on Sunday.

Event Listing:
Events; 401-404, 406 (JSO) 7th Annual Desert Pattern Challenge. All AMA
pattern classes as well as Silver(P21). FAI will fly both P21 and F21.We will
fly an EDF class. Pilots meeting at 8:30 am wheels up at 9:00am. Lunch is
included for pilots both days.
Please sign up on the NSRCA web site
Thanks
John