[NSRCA-dist8] Redmond

Rex trexlesh at msn.com
Wed May 25 20:27:12 AKDT 2016

I'm betting it is the annual RV show in Bend!

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone<div>
Thanks for the offer but I found a room at a Best Western in Prineville so I will be in your area! I wonder what is going on in Redmond that weekend?
Sounds like you have a perfect setup, your own private field!

—Gordon