[NSRCA-dist8] D8 stuff

Patrick Harris harris7148 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 12:45:45 AKST 2016

OK guys we are all set to go for this year. Gordon (Thank You Gordon) has
all the contest and the judging seminar setup on the D8 site with links to
each contest. As I mentioned before, this is a year we all need to be
proactive and pre sign for contest due to our new scoring system.

Also as a reminder. If you haven't renewed your NSRCA membership, please do
so. It only takes a minute and the few bucks it cost go to support our
hobby. I think I can safely say without the NSRCA, pattern would suffer
greatly and may have died completely in the U.S. without them. You may not
see all that goes on behind the scene, but it is substantial.

Also, remember if you have been receiving a hard copy of the K-Factor, you
need to update your profile to continue to do so after renewing your
membership.

Do that by first logging into the NSRCA site
Under User Menu hit "Edit View User Profile"
Just above your name you will see a tab that says "edit".
Click on that and then click on "Update Your Profile"
Click the NSRCA/AMA tab and you can request a hard copy.

Pat