[NSRCA-dist8] Contest dates

James Hiller jnhiller at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 18 07:12:36 AKST 2016

I'm in.
Jim

From: NSRCA-dist8 [mailto:nsrca-dist8-bounces at lists.nsrca.org] On Behalf Of Patrick Harris via NSRCA-dist8
Sent: Sunday, January 17, 2016 7:09 PM
To: Karl Watts
Cc: AK, ID, MT, OR, WA, WY
Subject: Re: [NSRCA-dist8] Contest dates

Karl,

Good to hear that, No I haven't firmed anything up, so have at it. Let me know as soon as you have can. Mid June is the preferred time.

Pat

On Sun, Jan 17, 2016 at 7:01 PM, Karl Watts <Karl.Watts at saintalphonsus.org> wrote:
Patrick, there is interest in having a pattern contest in Boise among the board.  Is it too late to include it?

Success in all your endeavors,
Dr. Karl Watts
Please remember to update your contact information. My email has changed to: karl.watts at saintalphonsus.org