[NSRCA-dist8] DVP

James Hiller jnhiller at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 8 10:30:30 AKDT 2015

Good one.

From: NSRCA-dist8 [mailto:nsrca-dist8-bounces at lists.nsrca.org] On Behalf Of Patrick Harris via NSRCA-dist8
Sent: Tuesday, September 08, 2015 11:20 AM
To: astropuppy
Cc: AK, ID, MT, OR, WA, WY
Subject: Re: [NSRCA-dist8] DVP

>From one Lame Duck to another!

On Tue, Sep 8, 2015 at 11:04 AM, astropuppy <astropuppy at gmail.com> wrote:
King? I say more of a Lame Duck!

On Tue, Sep 8, 2015 at 11:06 AM, Patrick Harris via NSRCA-dist8 <nsrca-dist8 at lists.nsrca.org> wrote:
Thanks Art, but the King is not dead yet! 😀

My term is up at the end of the year so you are stuck with me a bit longer.

On Tue, Sep 8, 2015 at 7:47 AM, Arthur F. Kelly <afkelly25 at gmail.com> wrote:
Pat,

The D-8 crew have been fortunate to have had two outstanding VP's in succession. Thank you for a terrific job. You have always been ahead of the curve in getting communications flowing and keeping us all informed. We are all very grateful for your efforts.

Art