[NSRCA-dist8] DVP

Patrick Harris harris7148 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 21:25:10 AKDT 2015

Guys,

I am terming out as the D8 RVP by year end and I think I have taken the
district as far as I can. It has been my privilege  to serve you guys in
what little capacity I have. We now need to pass the baton, so please let
me know if the position is of interest to you.

It doesn't take a lot of time other than an occasional phone board meeting.
The most time consuming part is the monthly K Factor article, but we are
now getting good input from D8 members to help fill it.

I will do whatever I can to make the transition smooth as Rex did for me.

Again...the last three year of service has been all my pleasure.

Pat