[NSRCA-dist8] Judging seminar

James Hiller jnhiller at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 25 16:27:40 AKDT 2015

I don't want to speak for Gary or Pat but there is a lot of material to cover. We should probably go through the new AMA schedules and both FAI schedules, 6 in all, as well as going through the rules and new certification test.
These seminars are a good pre-season get together and an opportunity to help pilots with how to fly the new schedules etc.
For us old guys with a 7+ hr drive this is a perfect venue, traveling Friday morning and Sunday afternoon, mostly in daylight.
Jim