[NSRCA-dist8] Fly'n stuff

Patrick Harris harris7148 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 21:22:42 AKDT 2014

Just a note to thank all of you who made this a great year and my
congratulations to the District 8 Champions, which are:

Sportsman: Karl Watts
Intermediate: Art Kelly
Advanced: Bill Carder
Masters: Pat Harris
FAI: Rex Lesher

When I have all the particulars, I will be in touch with each D8 champ to
place your shirt order.

As you are likely aware, we are in the process of getting our 2015 schedule
finalized. I would really like to get this ironed out by year end, which
will again include at least one Judging seminar. We should all try to
attend as next year we have new schedules for all classes other than FAI.

Thanks to all the CD's, Gordon, Mari and Rex for all your support and help.
Without you guys, none of this would be possible.

Pat