[NSRCA-dist8] Contest poll

astropuppy astropuppy at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 10:23:00 AKDT 2014

Since we are discussing these types of  things. I'd like to discuss having
a judges meet-up at the location of the six D8 contests we have every year.
Nothing elaborate, no travelling,  just a local group discussion about the
rules. I have found listening to and answering other peoples questions go a
long way towards advancing my understanding of the rules.