[NSRCA-dist8] Contest poll

Karl Watts karlwatt at sarmc.org
Tue Sep 16 06:29:08 AKDT 2014

I must put a plug in here for the Boise contest.  It has attracted more Sportsman, like me, thanks to Mike's work.  You will be seeing more I am sure next year.  Also, when you look at the schedule everything is far away for Boise contestants so keeping this one every year is only fair.  It also attracts some people from D7 in Utah.