[NSRCA-dist8] Contest poll

Patrick Harris harris7148 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 12:38:40 AKDT 2014

Guy's

This is very important. I talked to a few of you about this at Tri Cities.
As always, Gordon stepped up to plate and put together a very user friendly
poll to query the group to get an idea of the contest you plan to attend
next year.

As you are likely aware, the number of participants has dropped off
significantly at several contest this year and needs to be addressed. My
personal opinion is we just had too many contest this year and spread our
small group thin. I have talked to several of you and I would like to cut
the number of contest back to six or so for 2015. The other issue is trying
to hold no more than one contest per month. This year, we have had several
contest fall within two weeks, which puts a lot of strain of family life as
well as the pocket book.

Please find the link to the poll on the D8 site or go here:

https://doodle.com/x9pa2iey57z5z4r8

Please select only the contest you plan to attend up to 6 events. If you
would like to stay anonymous, just fill in a fictitious name when
completing the poll.

As they say "if you don't vote, you have no right to complain".

Thank you in advance,

Pat