[NSRCA-dist8] D8 standings

Dennis Cone patternpilot25 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 07:36:06 AKDT 2014

Gordon,

Thanks for the clarification. Sometimes I don't include enough information when I write and it
leaves a lot to the imagination. Nothing I said was meant to minimalize the participation of the
NSRCA. Just so no one gets the wrong impression, I have always supported them and been a member. All
I was trying to say was that it was not a requirement to be a member of the NSRCA to fly in an AMA
Sanctioned contest. I encourage everyone to be a member however and for the very reasons Gordon
pointed out. If it was not for the NSRCA I think the AMA would have forgot about us long ago. So
thanks Gordon for looking out for me and saying the things I should have said.

As far as registration goes, I just wanted to clarify that if someone is following this list and not
a member of the NSRCA, or hear about the contest from someone else, they can register at the contest
and it was not a requirement to pre-register. My point again was too vague.

Dennis