[NSRCA-dist8] Stuff

Gail & Robert Walker grbwii at comcast.net
Thu Oct 16 12:25:46 AKDT 2014

Pat,
  How did California go?
     Bob W

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Patrick Harris via NSRCA-dist8
  To: AK, ID, MT, OR, WA, WY
  Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2014 10:22 AM
  Subject: [NSRCA-dist8] Stuff

  Just a quick update. I have been in contact with Dick Matson in regards to the possibility of a 2014 Wenatchee contest. Dick brought this to their board recently, but has been tabled until their November meeting. I really want to get a yes or no answer on this event before we start to finalize the 2014 contest as this is a key, pivotal location.

  I hope you all have started flying the new schedules. I like the looks of the new Advanced. I flew it a couple of times and will be lots of fun and challenging. We owe it to the guys we judge to become familiar with each sequence.

  We will have a judging seminar next spring as usual, but this one is a must attend due to all classes changing other than FAI. It looks like it will need to be a two day event.

  Wings level!

  Pat

---