[NSRCA-dist8] Airplane poll

Bill Carder bc3662 at aol.com
Tue Oct 7 15:40:15 AKDT 2014

I have been flying a Vanquish in advanced  for two seasons and will fly it next year for a third, it fly's as well as I can.
PS The bonus is you can have two for the price of one of the other two examples.
PSS Do you know about the Extreme Flight deal for placement in your class for flying their airplanes?

Good luck on your choice
Bill