[NSRCA-dist8] Very Important

Bill Carder bc3662 at aol.com
Fri Mar 14 06:02:10 AKDT 2014

Hi,
Sorry to bother you with this. Am presently in Portugal with my ill Cousin. She's suffering from a Kidney disease and must undergo surgery to save her life. I am deeply sorry for not writing or calling you before leaving, the news of her illness arrived to me as an emergency and that she needs family support to keep her going, I hope you understand my plight and pardon me.
The surgery is cheap here in Portugal, I am wondering if you can be of any assistance to me, I need the balance of $2,500 to make the necessary arrangement, I traveled with little money due to the short time I had to prepare for this trip and never expected things to be the way it is right now. I'll surely pay you back once I get back home, The surgery needs to be done as soon as possible because she is going through a lot of pain at the moment and the doctor have advised that she has to be operated on time to avoid complications. I will appreciate whatever amount you can come up with if not all. Please get back to me.
Regards,
Bill

---