[NSRCA-dist8] 2015 contest schedule

Patrick Harris harris7148 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 10:21:23 AKDT 2014

Art,

Good idea on the District Championship contest....let's make it my home
field. [?] All and all, that's not a bad idea. if you to take into account
the geographical location of D8 pilots, I think we would see a location
like Redmond is about as centrally located as you can get with a great
field. So maybe we need to adjust our thinking as to when and where the
last contest of the year is held to improve attendance.

Pat