[NSRCA-dist8] Molalla contest

Gordon Anderson gaa at owt.com
Mon Jul 14 07:49:57 AKDT 2014

All,

The 11th annual Molalla contest was help July 12, and 13. The results can be found on the NSRCA web site at this page: http://nsrca.us/index.php/d8-results/2014

Bill Carder did a great job running this contest and a good time was had by all!

You can find all the contest results and pictures on this page, please check it out!

Also, please register for the D8 contests you plan to attend. We have a couple new contests and we would like to get an idea of how many people will be attending, this helps a lot in planning and contest setup. This page will provide registration links: http://nsrca.us/index.php/d8-contest-schedule/2014

Thanks!

--Gordon