[NSRCA-dist8] Classic Pattern

Gail & Robert Walker grbwii at comcast.net
Wed Feb 19 18:20:04 AKST 2014

Hello,
  When I first asked Pat my question about the Katanna I was just pulling Pat's chain. But in reality I think the idea of flying a modern electric arf that is not a dated "classic" design is out of the question!!! I really like Ray and Jim's thoughts that if we are going to do this we:
      1- Honor the concept of "Classic" as those type of planes that did non turn around originally.
      2- Keep the 60 size power concept whether wet or dry.
      3- The concept that this is a fun thing to do and if we keep it simple it will grow it popularity!!!
      4- From the quick response to this missive it looks like there is a whole lot of interest, so, let's pay attention
           to number 3 above, not get super serious and "rock" this summer.
  Just my thoughts,
                Bob W