[NSRCA-dist8] 2015 scedule

Patrick Harris harris7148 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 09:13:45 AKST 2014

Guys,

Just a heads up to let you know the status of next years schedule. We have
nailed down some dates, but not all. Here is what we have so far.

Judging seminar Wilsonville OR April 25th and 26th (Confirmed)
Richland May 23rd and 24th (Tentative)
Boise June 6 and 7th (Not confirmed, but 99% sure)
Redmond June 27th and 28th (Not confirmed, but likely)
Molalla Aug 8th and 9th (Confirmed)
Richland (possible) September 5th and 6th or September 12th and 13th (Not
confirmed)
Medford September 26th and 27th (Confirmed)

Also, the D8 Champianship will be held at the September Richland contest to
be more centrally located to the district. Medford will be a D7-D8 event. I
have talked to the D7 rep and so far no contest other than one in Southern
California will conflict.

That is all...carry on!