[NSRCA-dist8] Contest

Arthur F. Kelly afkelly25 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 09:34:56 AKDT 2014

Pat,

I had every intention of flying at Woodburn but my R/C woes have been unending. I've been assembling the Vanquish and installed a new ESC I had set aside for this bird. After three days of wiring, resoldering blah, blah, blah, I called Castle and they concluded that it was a defective unit. No stores around here carry high amp/voltage ESC's, so awaiting a replacement delivery from Castle. Probably get it at end of week, but in same position as before, no flight/trim time. I'm really bummed, but am determined to have everything lineup for Richland.

I think I have several new Sportsman pilots pointed toward Medford.

Art