[NSRCA-dist8] Sequence commitee

trexlesh@msn.com trexlesh at msn.com
Tue Sep 24 16:58:17 AKDT 2013

No FAI pilots?  Dang!!!!  :-)

-------- Original message --------
From: Patrick Harris <harris7148 at gmail.com>
Date: 09/24/2013 3:50 PM (GMT-08:00)
To: nsrca-dist8 at lists.nsrca.org
Subject: [NSRCA-dist8] Sequence commitee

OK, I am looking for someone to step up to the plate. Here's your chance to be involved and have some fun. The NSRCA is looking for an individual from D8 to be on the Sequence committee to help develop the 2015 and 2016 sequences we will be flying.
Should be an interesting project. They are looking for non FAI pilots (they have enough already),
I put my name in the hat to be on the committee, but they are trying to limit the number of Officers.
let me know as soon as possible if you are interested in helping our sport grow and having some fun along the way.
Pat
D8 RVP