[NSRCA-dist8] ESC selection

trexlesh@msn.com trexlesh at msn.com
Sat Nov 30 13:48:50 AKST 2013

I am curious as to why you want that particular speed controller? If you want something that is basically plug and play, you can't beat the Jeti 77 Advance....however, it is brake on/off with no adjustment in brake power.  You might consider a speed controller such as the OS 1100 or the Jeti or Hacker Spin 99, both of which are fully programmable.  It is advisable to have a pretty good cushion on Amps when it comes to speed controllers.  Also, these three controllers can be used in pretty much any pattern power combo.  Ok, there's my two cents worth.