[NSRCA-dist8] Stuff

trexlesh@msn.com trexlesh at msn.com
Thu Mar 21 11:37:36 AKDT 2013

I am still alive... And still busy with NSRCA stuff.  I am now the NSRCA US F3P representative.  I am charged with getting all that has to do with this venue in place.  Here is the update....  The petition to form an F3P Worlds Team Program has been submitted to AMA.  I have two entry level sequences to submit and place in the books for US pilots.  These sequences are the same ones used in Canada....along with the FAI sequences in the FAI sporting guide.  All contests and sequences will be flown under FAI rules.  Judging rules for F3P are the same as F3A.
Having AMA sequences in the book will allow for district championships just like we have in pattern now.
I will keep you informed....

Rex
PS.....you can call me anything but late to dinner!