[NSRCA-dist8] 2013 Contest Season

Dennis Cone patternpilot25 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 10:01:20 AKST 2013

Yes, there are those moments when the perks seem to overshadow the bummers. Unfortunately in my case the schedule is so full there is not much time for perks unless I want to forgo sleep. Just spent three weeks in Hawaii and didn’t get to see anything, although I have been there so many times there is not much to see anymore. Would like to go to London. Gordon, take lots of pictures.