[NSRCA-dist8] Molalla

Gordon Anderson gaa at owt.com
Wed Jun 26 19:42:55 AKDT 2013

All,

I have added all the contest results on the d8 page under D8 results -> 2013. I also added the write up on the Boise contest that Mike provided. If you have any comments or text you would like to add to any contest please send it to me and I will post it, I will also get all my pictures posted and linked to the results page very soon.

--Gordon