[NSRCA-dist8] Molalla Contest

Gordon Anderson gaa at owt.com
Sun Jul 7 19:02:45 AKDT 2013

All,

Below you will find the results of the 10th annual Molalla Pattern Challenge. We had a fantastic event with great weather and lot of flying as well as our traditional evening social events. I have updated the web site with the full contest results. I am a bit behind posting all my pictures but I hope to get this updated this week sometime.

Bill Carder did a great job CDing this event and we finished 6 rounds before noon on Sunday and had everyone on the road right after lunch!

If you have anything you would like posted on the site please send it my way.

See you all in Albany!

--Gordon

Intermediate

Art Kelly