[NSRCA-dist8] FW: For Sale

Patrick Harris harris7148 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 10:12:32 AKDT 2013

Jim,

Good to see you got one sold. Thanks for your help in working with the guys
in Idaho. Keep us posted.

It's tough to get guys interested. A couple of weeks ago I was invited to
fly a pattern demonstration at an RC air show. They had about 400 people on
Saturday and 200 or on Sunday. I flew the Masters sequence twice both days
and had two guys voice a small interest.

Yeah pattern is nice….but I want to fly that 3D stuff and IMAC!!!

I just don’t get it. Last weekend the Dusters field had an IMAC contest
with about 17 guys. Between the five to ten grand planes, two to five grand
trailers and forty grand trucks to pull the stuff, they had close to a
million bucks tied up in their hobby.

For pattern, what do you need? A Vanquish for under 2,000 bucks and a mini
van. At the air show I flew at, I used my 62 inch Osiris for one flight to
show you don’t need big bucks to fly pattern.

Pat