[NSRCA-dist8] FW: For Sale

J N Hiller jnhiller at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 22 09:39:52 AKDT 2013

Sold the #2 airplane. Now the E-160 will be my primary and I'm without a
ready backup. With two contests remaining and a little luck I'll finish the
D-8 season OK.

An individual who flies at Farragut State Park in north ID. is interested in
flying pattern and the possibility of having a contest there next year.
Sounds like a couple experienced fliers wanting to up expand their comfort
zone.
I'll be going over Saturday to try to get them started in pattern flying. We
had a few contests their in the past. It's a pretty nice grass field but I
don't recall how well it would accommodate turnaround.

The link below should work. The field is along highway 54 about a mile from
the park entrance. Silverwood is a few miles south on 95.

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=47.958519,-116.598372&num=1&t=m&vpsrc=6&ie=UT
F8&ll=47.779943,-116.928864&spn=0.561995,1.117859&z=10&ei=6UcWUtOiJPSziAKsu4
C4DQ&pw=2

Jim