[NSRCA-dist8] Thank you Red Apple Flyers

Tim tstebbins at gmail.com
Mon May 28 06:37:44 AKDT 2012

Jeff ran a great contest. Thanks to the Anderson's and Rex as always for their "behind the scenes" efforts associated with the admin of the contest and for conducting the judges training seminar.  It felt good to finally help out with some of the judging.   I had a great time talking to the Canadian contingent.   They are great fliers and a fun bunch of guys.   See you at Boise !!

Sent from my iPad