[NSRCA-dist8] Futaba 9C

J N Hiller jnhiller at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 12 16:52:24 AKDT 2012

Yah We're back, 4700 mi. came over Monarch pass through Colorado, 11300+ ft
elv.
Need to get flying but Lee got a new front door so I need to stain and
varnish it. While the varnish dries I can fly, providing we have acceptable
weather. Will probably hire someone to install it.
Rained nearly 1 1/2 inches while we were gone.
Its good to be home again:
Jim