[NSRCA-dist8] Futaba 9C

J N Hiller jnhiller at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 12 10:38:39 AKDT 2012

Hi all;

Is anyone out there interested in a good used Futaba 9C?
I have two TX modules Ch-32 & 50 and about 6 Futaba receivers mostly CH-32.
Good starter equipment.

If you know someone that may be interested let me know. I'd rather see
someone get some use out of it rather than just collect dust in my shop.
Most of my primary airplanes have been converted to use my Airtronics SD-10.
I just don't need the 9C any more.

If interested make an offer.

I haven't committed to Redmond yet but would like to go. I've had less than
a dozen flights this year, trying to re-trim / set the airplane, getting
nowhere. I need to just put it back like it was and GO FLY.

Jim Hiller
509-466-6625