[NSRCA-dist8] 2012 Contest Schedule

Rex trexlesh at msn.com
Mon Jan 9 19:54:44 AKST 2012

Howdy D8 The 2012 Contest Schedule is shaping up with need for a few more confirmations.  I received an email from theRedmond, Or. club.  They want to know if we wish to run two contests at their field.  I'd like to get some feedback from you folks on what you want to do.  The Medford contest has been cancelled and that weekend was immediately taken forthe Boise contest.  As you are probably aware, John Fogelsong has passed...that leaves the Snohomish contest in question.We need someone from that club to check to see if the field is still available for a contest.  We can CD it without a problem, we justneed to know that we can schedule the contest.  Here is how the schedule sits as is. Judging seminar   April 7  Richland, Wa. Wenatchee    May 26-27  confirmedBoise            June 9-10   confirmedRedmond      June 23-24Molalla          July  21-22Snohomish    Aug  11-12Creswell        Sept   1-2Tri-Cities       Sept 15-16 If the schedule remains as it sits, about the only time we could hold the second Redmond contest would be early July.If the Snohomish contest doesn't happen, we could place the second Redmond contest in that slot.  There is also a possibilitythat the Snohomish contest could move to another date, say in early July.Give me your feed back so we can get all the dates set. Thanks Rex