[NSRCA-dist8] D8 Indoor Pattern

astropuppy astropuppy at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 11:27:32 AKST 2012

Rex and company, if you would like I can approach our local indoor
organizer about the possibility of holding a pattern contest in the high
school gym we fly in. I would be more then willing to do the footwork to
make it happen. However, our local (Nampa) indoor group consists of
primarily rubber free flight people. Additionally, I doubt we would draw
anyone local unless we have some sort of event for Vapors and other less
then one ounce 3-channel aircraft.

My idea would be to hold a fun fly with a pattern contest thrown in for
good measure. It would have to be a low key sort of thing. Currently, we
(indoor people) provide cash to the high school to send kids on field
trips. I see no reason why we couldn't collect a ($5) entry fee to go
towards that contribution. There are some gym rules when would have to
abide by. Biggest being no street shoes.

More information and pictures about the Nampa venue can be found here:
http://www.bryansweb.com/indoor_times.htm

If nothing else we can sharpen our talking about it skills. Mike