[NSRCA-dist8] D8 VP Position

Hartley Hughson hhughson at dccnet.com
Mon Jan 2 19:33:12 AKST 2012

Take a look at this venue, maybe what you are looking for, you might be
able to get something like this going at the Monroe Expo

February 25th & 26th, 2012 Confirmed- 4rd Annual Thompson Okanagan
Electric Indoor Festival (E-Fest) Featuring indoor Precision Aerobatics
and Freestyle events. More info to follow. Anticipated contact will be
Norm Bryson at 250-573-4989, nhbryson at telus.net
<mailto:nhbryson at telus.net> for more info. I believe Mike Allman will be
heading up the PA side of things again. Contact Mike at
mallman60 at hotmail.com <mailto:mallman60 at hotmail.com>  Details here, Try
High Country Flyers.

Hartley