[NSRCA-dist8] [NSRCA-discussion] Rules change proposals

Peter Vogel vogel.peter at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 08:49:54 AKDT 2012

Quick question on the "functions not allowed" section of RCA13-4-McHarg:

9. Engine management systems that coordinate power output with model
performance, position, or
attitude.”

Does that make systems such as the Hacker Senestrol system which ensures a
consistent RPM based on throttle position illegal?  I know they were
specifically designed for F3A use in Europe and have been popular...

Peter+

--
Director, Fixed Wing Flight Training