[NSRCA-dist8] D8 2012 Judging Seminar

Gordon Anderson gaa at owt.com
Sat Apr 14 18:01:42 AKDT 2012

All,

Next Saturday April 21st we are holding the Judging Seminar in the Tri-Cities. Please take a look at the NSRCA web site for the location. Because the NSRCA web site does not allow you to test on line I will be providing all the necessary materials. Here is a rough agenda for the day:

1.) Review of rules changes
2.) Judging session
	a.) Watch the classic video
	b.) Open discussion / key points
	c.) Take the test
	d.) Score the test together and review and questions
	e.) Changes this season
3.) Review the routines using the powerpoint slides
	a.) FAI is new this season
4.) Review the 2012 D8 schedule

We can order in pizza for lunch and for those of you who are sticking around for the evening we are planning on a group dinner.

Hope to see you all at the event, please let me know if you plan on attending so I can have enough material on hand. The cost will be $10.

--Gordon
gaa at owt.com