[NSRCA-dist8] 2012 contests

Dennis Cone patternpilot25 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 17:35:38 AKDT 2011

Go ahead and firm up ours so I can schedule my time.

Dennis

Gordon Anderson <GAA at owt.com> wrote:

All,

I have created the 2012 D8 schedule on our nsrca web page. Please check it out and lets get the dates set at soon as we can. I used the same weekends as we did this year for the 2012 contests as a starting point. I have heard from Mike in Boise to that contest date is set. Also the NW Expo data is set and a link is provided to John's site. I hope you all make it to the expo this year, John does a great job with this model expo and its worth the drive to Monroe.

I have listed a Judges seminar in Richland in April but we could have two if you all think it is needed. We could consider doing something at the model expo in Monroe.

Lets hear your ideas and lets get the schedule defined as soon as we can!

--Gordon