[NSRCA-dist8] A question for the D8 fliers

Gordon Anderson gaa at owt.com
Sun Sep 18 16:33:21 AKDT 2011

All,

The photo on the D8 home page is several years old, it was taken at one of the CanAm contests in Concrete Washington. It may be time to update this picture. Please send me your ideas about a cool home page photo or some eye catching graphic. It would also be cool if we could come up with a D8 logo of some kind, so all you artistic types please send your ideas and I will post them all and we can pick one.

--Gordon