[NSRCA-dist8] Fun in the Sun, Richland - Hotels

astropuppy astropuppy at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 11:40:04 AKDT 2011

Nathan isn't going. There's a couch in the common area, i'm sure Wayne would
be comfortable sleeping on. In addition to 6 room dorms they do have 7 and 8
room dorms I believe. Big downside is the rooms have single - long - beds.

Since Spokane to Richland is such a short distance, I would expect Wayne to
tow his trailer down.

I think, I'll just going to book a room at the days inn and leave this to be
discussed for next year. Days Inn is walking distance to fri night dinner
and a straight shot to and from the flying field.