[NSRCA-dist8] Column Help

trexlesh@msn.com trexlesh at msn.com
Mon Nov 21 17:59:10 AKST 2011

I Havent really looked at that market for some time now.  I suspicion that one would have to build something... like in the 60 size variety.  The 100 Saito is like a lot of the engines....in between everything and was really meant to use in a 60 size plane, or a big trainer.  I'll look around....I bet they still make planes like the World Models Taj Ji.  They made a 40, 60, 90 and 120 in arf varieties.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone