[NSRCA-dist8] Wenatchee Advanced?

Raymond C. Gauthier rc.gauthier at comcast.net
Sun May 22 17:42:53 AKDT 2011

Steve,

I am moving up to Advanced this year but have a business trip to Toronto
next week and don't get back until Saturday evening.  Walker and I will be
at Medford and Walker, Carder and I will be in Redmond too, but with the
amount of practice I've gotten this year you have nothing to worry about.

Ray Gauthier