[NSRCA-dist8] Redmond

J N Hiller jnhiller at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 20 07:45:57 AKDT 2011

Talked to Wayne yesterday and he plans to be there. I'm still ironing
MonoKote here. Blue wing tips remaining and then I can add numbers and
letters. I'm looking forward to getting covered weight to see just how much
gets added.
I'm still trying to figure out the lean top end on my #1 160. Can't get it
to run sloppy rich and it seams to go lean on a hard vertical. I'm beginning
to suspect the pump and may change it today. You know the more I fly the
E-55 the more I like E-Power. May need to explore the possibilities of an
E-160 next winter.
See you in Redmond.
Jim