[NSRCA-dist8] Fw: August 12, 13, & 14 CAM-AM Pattern Event AMA #11-1619

justjohnf at w-link.net justjohnf at w-link.net
Sat Jul 30 16:09:49 AKDT 2011

JF

From: Ron Swift
Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2011 9:29 AM
To: CAN-AM at nwmhe.com
Cc: 'sandy duvall'
Subject: August 12, 13, & 14 CAM-AM Pattern Event AMA #11-1619

We want to thank you for all you do to promote Radio Control Flying in the Pacific Northwest and to invite you to the 2011 CAN-AM RC Pattern Airplane Event.   We obtained your email address from the members section of the AMA website.  It is hoped you’ll share this info with you club members.

On Friday, August 12 the field is open all day for practice and trimming .

The Pattern Event is on August 13th and 14th starting at 9:00.

All this is happening at the Cascade Family Flyer’s field, 11890 Old Snohomish-Monroe Road, Snohomish, WA. 98290.  There will be signs along the local roads.

We will have food available on both Saturday and Sunday.

Come on out to participate, watch and take photos.

Bring your swap stuff – a good opportunity to sell stuff and find items you need!

Lots of fun all three days.

Please extend our invitation to your fellow club members, family and friends.

You can get more information at our website:

http://www.nwmhe.com/Can-Am/index.htm

Ron Swift

AMA CD

‹(•¿•)›