[NSRCA-dist8] Judging Seminar

Tim tstebbins at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 20:04:34 AKDT 2011

Hi Gordon,

I really want to help out with judging this year, but I cannot commit
to three weekends in a row in May away from home and family playing
with model airplanes (Boise, Judging, Wenatchee).    Is there some way
you can do this seminar via the web or virtual ?     Maybe a couple of
evenings during the week.