[NSRCA-dist8] Fun In The Sun Pattern

Dennis patternpilot25 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 11:50:17 AKDT 2011

Sounds like a fun and rewarding venture. Let us know when the publication
comes out so we can buy it. I would look forward to reading the article.

I have some electric projects in the works as well but in limbo as my work
schedule only allows me limited time for playing. You know the 90% completed
stuff laying and hanging everywhere. I did find time to keg 10 gallons of
beer over the weekend though and carbonating as we speak. It has been in the
fermenter since January. Oh ya and a good cigar from time to time.

Dennis

  _____