[NSRCA-dist8] Treasure Valley Pattern Contest (Boise) May 14-15

Tim tstebbins at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 21:02:11 AKDT 2011

Rex,

You already know how bad I fly so bribery won't work with you.
Besides you are too good a guy to indulge in that kind of a
behavior.     I was wondering if maybe Mike was going to bring in some
Guido's as judges.

By the way, I give up, what the heck is alternative judging ?

I'm making good progress on the e-55 Option.   Starting final assembly
and should be ready to cover in about another week or so.   Should be
ready for Boise.    Any bets on the price of gas by mid-May ?