[NSRCA-dist8] NSRCA Web site

Rex trexlesh at msn.com
Mon Sep 6 06:34:34 AKDT 2010

It works fine for me...

Rex

From: tstebbins at gmail.com
To: nsrca-dist8 at lists.nsrca.org
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 07:29:31 -0700
Subject: Re: [NSRCA-dist8] NSRCA Web site

Creswell works fine.   Still get the same "File not found" for Can AM.

On Sep 5, 2010, at 8:14 PM, Gordon Anderson wrote:

Tim,

I have updated the web site and fixed the broken link.
You will notice that the results in Masters are not as they were announced at the contest. When I printed the results I only included the first four rounds in Masters. The 5th round significantly changed the outcome in Masters. All of the affected pilots have been notified.
Sorry for the error!

--Gordon