[NSRCA-dist8] Thank you Red Apple Fliers

Tim tstebbins at gmail.com
Mon May 31 14:36:23 AKDT 2010

Just wanted to let the D8 flyers and the Wenatchee Red Apple club know
that the Stebbins Bros (and father) really enjoyed ourselves this
weekend.   It was great to see some of the old gang and especially
nice to meet the new fliers Nathan, Mike, Jeff and Bob.
Congratulations on some fine flying in some rather trying
conditions.   It was also fun to witness the flying skills of the
Canadian contingent and Dave Villwock.     Scott and I didn't place
all that well, but we are making some progress and that is always
encouraging.   We plan on coming to the Redmond meet, so hope to see
you all there.

Thanks again.